For Defective or Damaged Goods
1) If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel, you must inform PHOENIX VAPING via email or phone call within 48 hours from the moment the order is despatched. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
2) The goods must be returned to PHOENIX VAPING. On receipt, we will test and inspect the product and, if the item is defective, we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement. If the product is no longer available, we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, accidental damage or wear and tear, you will be liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
3) We may ask further questions either prior to or during the return process or give recommendations on the use of the product to cut down the need for unnecessary returns and help you get the best out of a product. Please assist our staff with as much detail as possible regarding the defect.
4) You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
For Unwanted Items
1) The goods must be returned to PHOENIX VAPING at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs and charge a 10% restocking fee once we have received and inspected the goods.
2) Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
3) You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
4) We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as PHOENIX VAPING will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Coils (also known as replacement heads) are a working part of your electronic cigarette and have a limited lifespan. We accept DOA (dead on arrival) coil returns only and you must inform us within 48 hours of receipt.
Once we have received your returned coil, according to the Returns policy for defective or damaged goods set out above, we will inspect it. If after careful inspection we deem the coil to be defective for use, we will replace the coil and refund any reasonable postage costs you incur returning the coil to us.
Also please note that it is best to place a drop of e-liquid on the top of a brand new coil.
Our Customer Charter
PHOENIX VAPING Ltd. T/A PHOENIX VAPING wishes to be an organisation that puts the needs of the customer first. Our staff are committed to providing a responsive and professional service.
We promise to:
- Act in a professional manner and be polite at all times.
- Deal with your enquiry promptly or explain the reason for any delay.
- Listen to you and ask for your views.
- Keep our promises.
- Be open and honest and explain our decisions.
- Apologise when we make a mistake and put things right.
- Accept your right to complain and guarantee a full investigation and considered response.
- Treat you and your data with respect.
We would like you to:
- Give us the information we need to help you.
- Treat all our employees appropriately and with respect.
- Help us to improve by giving us your views and suggestions.
- If we don't do as we say in this charter, please tell us.
Please email or telephone us for any returns queries or further advice through our Contact us page.